Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Update: 3/21

Hi, I was just updating to tell you how I've been doing. It's been a week since I last posted, and although there has yet to be any movement money wise, I have been extremely busy. I have taken the last week to change my approach to advertising. I have put fliers around my house, in people's mailboxes, in the local Starbucks etc. I hoped that maybe this would help because, as I go to Starbucks myself quite frequently, there is a number of fliers advertising a variety of services. My only hope is that maybe over spring break that people will call my house and ask for my services. Although I like having the support of my family and their friends with asking for my services, my goal is to offer my services to the greater North Shore community.

No comments:

Post a Comment