Monday, March 12, 2012
Update: 3/12
My business has been doing well so far. I have had four clients, but they have all been from my father's business. I have given each a consultation lesson for an hour, and sent out emails for each of them. I did put out an advertisement for my company, however no one has yet to respond and ask for assistance. I may need to take more steps in order to get customers. My mother has had friends ask for assistance, as well as my extended family. I gained 71.00 dollars, and my only loss was the money i spent on advertisements. I found a flash drive around the house, so i did not have to pay for a new one. My business is really convenient because i don't have to leave the house. I pick up computers and drop them off within 48 hours. My goal for the next update is to have more customers outside of my father's company and my mom's friends. I know that that's a good starting point, but I wish to expand to a greater loyalty group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment